Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

D Day!

Dodge ball & Ding Dong Ditching!

We needed team names. I thought it was a great idea to use Ding Dongs as the team names.... the kids laughed it and loved it! And then I realized I was a "Dong."

The "Dings"
 The "Dongs"


Dylin doing a dance cause she caught Dru's ball to get him out! Dru and Kyle were definitely the two Dodge ball Kings.


We went Ding Dong Ditching and left this box on several doors.



The best idea was the Fire Station! Dan asked me if there was an exit around the other side of the station. I said, "yes!" As all three cars & 17 kids sped away....  we came to a dead end! We had to reverse and go back out the way we came, so of course we got caught. We were invited in to get a hat and take a quick photo. They loved that we chose them. :)
(Who wouldn't choose Hot fireman, good call Dylin)