Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Friday, July 13, 2012

C Day

CRUSHING jaws & CICADA safari! We saw the COTTONmouth, CORAL & COPPERhead snakes! Then we ate at CHILIS (forgot to take a pic) and made COOKIES....

 This is a Cicada. Dan asked me to hold something and tried to put it in my hand!!! Luckily it stuck to his hand! Not only do they make so much noise, they look nasty!

 You can always tell when our crew is around.... the mannequins have their zippers down.



The funniest part of C Day...
Dylin has been begging me to buy a coconut. I didn't purposely put it off till today, but it happened to work out. She was like a kid in a toy store. Making a large scene doing a "Coconut Happy Dance"  in the store, telling the cashier all about it, and even put it in a seat belt. I was so hoping she wasn't disappointed by the taste.
Well as you can see, the picture explains the outcome!
She screamed, "THIS IS NASTY!"



Lesson for the day - "Choice & Accountability"
These quotes sum it up.