Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, July 23, 2012

G Day!

Girls day at Garden Club.
They made strawberry plants in burlap and learned about Gardening.

We had some Good Humor Ice Cream :)

 and then went Glow in the dark minature Golfing...  



Lesson for the day - Gratitude.
I started having my kids keeping a Gratitude journal.
 Listing as little as one thing they are grateful for each day.
I think this reminds us all to think and pay attention to the things we are blessed for daily, especially those things we take for granted.