Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dylin's Update


Great reason to break the no sugar diet! Dylin's Polycystic Kidney Disease causes major heart valve problems.... Last summer, her cardiologist saw the first signs of those issues. They aren't reversable, they continue to get worse. Today, he couldn't find one single sign of the same issues as last summer!!! She continues to be our miracle child. Dylin, you clearly amaze me! I love you to pieces and thank you to God for the prayers he continues to answer! :)