Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Monday, August 3, 2009

Grocery Store & Coupon RAMPAGE!!!

For the past three days I have been to the grocery store 7 times. No you don't have to go that many times to save what I did, but so many people have given me their coupons...I just keep going back. In the 3 days, my total should have been $848.50, I have only paid $242.30.  I have had people clap for me. I took this picture below, thinking that was my best transaction.... but then I went yesterday and bought 4 Deli Meats, 4 Pizzas, 2 shampoos, 2 ground turkeys,  4 bags of cheese and 8 nectarines and my total was $2.23. I'm on a rampage. Believe it or not, but I still haven't beat my record. Last July Smiths paid me back $1.47!
Just had to share my addiction with you. I don't know what's funnier...that I have 62 boxes of cereal or that I took pictures of my food. 

This is where I store everything that doesn't fit in the kitchen or bathrooms, but I still ran out of room.