Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Friday, August 7, 2009

Letter O Day

The entire day seemed to be filled with hiccups & bumps in the road, so everything got put off and this was surely a day that was last minute & put together on a whim. 
I first have to say HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to my beautiful niece Hadlee!
At age 8 & 9 I figured we had a few more years before I split up Tyler & Jordyn's sleep overs, but after Dalton was professing his love to Jordyn and practically sitting on her lap in the car... Auntie Rara (Robin) took the girls to her house for an OVER NIGHT!
So here is my crew. It started off as having OWEN OVERNIGHT, but hey why not add some more! Jake, Dalton, Cristian, Owen & Julian. It's Cristian's birthday too!
The plan for the day was an obstacle course at the park, but it turned into a 10:30 pm OBSTACLE course through my house....
First, they slid down the stairs on their bellies...
Hopped over 7 cones...
Crawled through the kitchen chairs....
Jump through the ladder ropes... 
(Dylin decided to stay with the boys)

and then dive over the bench onto the bean bags.
They were timed, Dalton came in first!
then we made OREO shakes...
I just went down stairs to calm them down, I could hear Dalton coughing.
They were beating each other with the bean bags.
I told them to stop or Dalton was going to need CPR,
As I turned the corner I hear Tyler say quietly, "Dalton keep coughing and I'll call Megan Fox over so she can give you mouth to mouth."