Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Saturday, August 1, 2009

Letter I Day

"I" was the BEST day so far in our summer ABC adventure.
We went ICE BLOCKING. It seems that not very many people knew what this was. 
When I was younger, we had bigger blocks of ice (or my butt was just a lot smaller), but hey we came up with several clever ways in making this work.
Dylin...
Jordyn....
Tyler...
Dyl and I...
Mr. Massanari (kids school teacher & favorite guy)....
Jordyn giving Sammi a good push...
Spencer...
Dalton... 
Tyler has been chosen as the "Party Pooper" of our ABC Adventure...he is always complaining. This picture is Tyler saying, "Everyone is getting more turns than me."