Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Letter M Day

I am so bummed. We made a MUSIC video today and I can not get it to upload. So please keep checking back to watch it. Just imagine 4 boys along with the girls doing the 
Ice Cream Shake Dance.
We watched Dru & Reid today and since this may be the last time after their proud Dad sees this, just know Dan that your boys were so excited to have their MAKEOVER! (Tyler aka party pooper, wanted nothing to do with it.) 

Did you think Dalton wouldn't be in on this....
We watched Madagascar 2 & ate MnMs. 
and then went on the MERRY go round....