Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Friday, August 28, 2009

Top of the morning to ya!


We got through the first week, but Dylin would like to know if it's now track break.
HA, big HA... we don't have track break till December. She said, "WHAT! I have to get up this early everyday?" I told her she has Saturday & Sundays off, but she wasn't haven it.
She loves her class and teachers but says "School is taking over my life!"
Every morning it's a struggle to get her up. Yesterday, she raised up her hand, pinched her fingers together and said, "give me this much more time, see this little bit right here, that's all I need." I went back in, she said, "URGH MOM, just 45 more seconds!"
I can't wait until she's a teenager.