Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Letter S Day

What do you know...Dylin got Sick on S day. We did pretty good getting this far in the alphabet. I thought for sure we'd end up in the Hospital on H or Doctors on D... I knew we couldn't make it all the way to Z without something. She is doing better as you can see she went to the Stratosphere with us. She did have a fever and most Moms would not dare take their child out, but remember Dylin is our miracle child that shouldn't be with us. So unless she refuses to do something, she goes along on every adventure any day in her life.