Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Friday, August 28, 2009

FIRE ME!


I've been chewed out because:
1. I don't have my Dylin blue sign to raise in the air for pick up. (I didn't even know about it, Rick went to her class for the meet n greet, do you think he passed on any information!)
2. "We need to move right away far from the school, cause I want to ride the bus!"
3. "Um NEVER give me two sandwiches again in my lunch, take one out and put another snack!" (okay it wasn't 2, it was 1 cut in 1/2)
4. "This uniform thing is NOT working for me. They aren't even cute and naby (navy) blue isn't a good girl color."
5. "Why don't I have a school lunch credit card?" "Don't pack my lunch anymore, I'm buying that hot lunch that other kids get in my class." (Ya right, I can't even imagine how off the charts the sodium will be in school lunches. I'm guessing 3 days of her daily allotment...I'll have to look as this subject isn't dying down)

She mentally exhausts me!