Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hot Sauce, Soap, Smack, Timeout.... It doesn't matter, the mouth fires off again!

So, we are at Jordyn's practice (doesn't she look so cute, we make sure we are always the good looking on any team, kidding, well no I'm not) and then.....
as we're sitting in the stands, Dylin proceeds to say outloud, "THAT GIRL STINKS, SHE CAN'T THROW OR CATCH THE BALL." I quickly grabbed her mouth and apologized out loud. She whips her head away from hand and says, "WHY'D YOU DO THAT?" I said, "Dylin that is SO mean, you don't say things about anyone, stop right now!" She immediately fires her mouth off again and says, "I'M BETTER THAN JORDYN." I grabbed her mouth with one hand and picked up her body and took her to the grass where I YES let her have it....but it didn't stop there. She proceeds to say, "WHAT I AM BETTER!" I said, "No you're not, shut your mouth now!" She says, "WHAT, YOU THINK I'M NOT GOOD? (starts crying) YOU'RE THE MEANEST MOM EVER AND I'M CALLING THE POLICE ON YOU."

This is a picture of her playing on the playground right before this all went down. Look closely she is sticking her tongue out at her Dad.