Your Daily Dose


Welcome to my journal! This is the place where you'll get your Daily Doses of Dylin (8), A New Language called Jordyn (11) and the Mind Blowing Conversations with Tyler (12)!


Disclosure: YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO READ!! Oh and my grammar stinks, but I don't really care. :)


Sunday, August 2, 2009

Have a Bad Boy? Enroll him in Bad Boy camp!

If you have noticed, on the right side of my blog there is Google ads. They pick their ads based on the content of my blog posts. After I wrote about Tyler being the party pooper of the ABC adventures.... an advertisement popped up about if you have a bad boy.. enroll him in correctional camp and another said, Is your 10 yr. old defiant?  HA HA HA. That is funny. After this post, Anasazi Camps will probably be an ad. Funny thing about that is, when I was a trouble maker as a teen, ditching school everyday (surprising I know).... my parents had many camp advertisements including Anasazi laying out on the kitchen table and told me to pick which one I was going to. Needless to say I got straight A's that semester. The correctional camps work as a scare, I use them all the time....with my "bad boy."